Been spending time at airports

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Since the 30th of last month ive been on 8 flights through 4 airports and 8000 miles..... Whew... Time for a break.

Untitled-2.jpg

very very nice, well done with this set :thumbup:

These are all really awesome! I love the lighting and the reflections.

Yeah, those reflections are cool as hell. :)

What airport is that?

So what airport is it? I know the first picture should give it away, but I don't travel much so I have no clue where it is.

awesome pictures. I love airports, I love being in them (that means i'm going on vacation since I don't travel for work!) How did you get those shots so dark, in #2 and #3 on the right? They look amazing, I think. Very cool!

Isn't that Chicago O'Hare?

And nooo, please: continue to be on flights and on airports if there's this kind of photography for us to look at and admire! Put your personal stress aside and do it for us, will you??? :angel: :hugs:

hahahahahaha

your too hillarious LA Foto

I will continue, I will be in houston wednessday. Then I'm done traveling for like 2 months. But, be careful what you wish for, when I get stressed I accidentally board germaine bound flights, and show up taking pictures of small cities residents through their windows.

:lmao:

You wouldn't be the first to do so. Ask Anty. She photographed "me" through the bathroom window of their apartment when she was here for the meet-up while I was in there using it ............ !! ;)
(No, you cannot see me, the inside appears all black, she did not even realise I was inside, her eyes could not see me, either, but it felt a little "funny" to me ;))

sweet set of pictures. first one has got to be my favorite. i'm not a fan of pasting them together in one big frame though, i'm easily confused like that.

So what airport is it? I know the first picture should give it away, but I don't travel much so I have no clue where it is.

Yes its Ohare !

And to get them so dark, its just how you expose really, one of the most important tools I ever learned was exposure lock. I think all digital SLR's have it. In every picture almost you have a choice to go with the darks, go with the lights, or just a little of both.

Yes Ernie ! I framed them together to confuse YOU !!!
hahahaha Im just messin... :sexywink:

no security hassles?

I really dig the second shot!

No, luckily no hassles, but who knows maybe next time will be my turn...

Most reactions

Back