Been working on focus...C&C pls

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have really been working on focus and camera shake...as I think that was my main problem. These came out a lot better then some previous stuff of my son. Plus he actually stood STILL for a moment, so Im sure that helped! lol!

They are black and white here (obviously) but I can post the color too if you want. I just liked them in B&W :)

9b3e0b94.jpg

5ba0eb2c.jpg

ADDING COLOR

f4f7f9f8.jpg

3b541f65.jpg

like the 2nd. :wink: Although that stick poking in at the left of the shot doesn't help the purpose. In the first one, the hand that seems like the subject is too bright and the fingers blend together. Maybe lower the spot light effect.

I would like to see the color ones if you don't mind- might give a better sense of texture on the first shot.

yeah, I think I overdid the PP on the first one. Let me get the color ones. I didnt do any cropping to either, thats why the stick is still in the second. :p

oh, and in the first one...im trying to show the bug on his finger. Obviously since I knew it was there, I noticed it right away in the shot...so I dont know if I should do a tighter crop so that the bug is more of the subject too?

Ha! I didn't even see the bug! I thought something looked weird but assumed it was the side of another button or something.

Sure, crop it up! It's worth a try right?

I noticed the bug, But.. i would try to make it stand out a little more.

I noticed the bug, But.. i would try to make it stand out a little more.

How would I do that? I tried dodging it a bit but it didnt do much...and too much dodging made it look like a dead bug...lol!

How would I do that? I tried dodging it a bit but it didnt do much...and too much dodging made it look like a dead bug...lol!

put a big red circle around it in MS paint.. =P

Hold on, i will see what i can do in photoshop.

*edit*

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/Parkerman/Random/9b3e0b94.jpg

check that out if you want.
I sharpened the edges, then dodged around the edges of it, burned the inside of it.. and burned under it to create more of a shadow.

haha...maybe with an arrow that says 'look, BUG'

Most reactions

Back