Beer Series I

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They had the coolest glasses in Germany.

Beer1.jpg

Beer2.jpg

Beer3.jpg

Beer4.jpg

Beer5.jpg

#3 looks like orange soda.

and yes cool glasses!

Wheat beer ---> "orange soda" !?!?!? :shock: MIKE!

Make sure you come next year for, although Erdinger is a Bavarian beer, you can get it here in the north, too, and in these glasses! I'll make sure to get you one! ;)

(Personally I don't "do" wheat beer. Gives me a terrible headache. I do better with the normal beer - "Pils". But if I had been down there where you apparently were, hawee, I'd have given the König Ludwig Dunkel a try!)

I love this series!

After looking at these I am now thirsty! Time for a brewskie!

... and you are commenting about the glasses. You got that so very wrong! There's only two kinds of glasses in Germany, those full ones, and the empty ones you send back to get replaced.

Ah. You know it then, Garbz.
Will you be here to test this again next year in May?
Say you will!

To me, the first two shots don't seem so sharply in focus - would I be correct in thinking that these were taken after you'd had your beer goggles fitted? ;)

... and you are commenting about the glasses. You got that so very wrong! There's only two kinds of glasses in Germany, those full ones, and the empty ones you send back to get replaced.

hahaha yea touche!!!!!

To me, the first two shots don't seem so sharply in focus - would I be correct in thinking that these were taken after you'd had your beer goggles fitted? ;)

ha ya totally, i have about 60 more blurry ones. whoops

The beer in Billings is usually pretty cold. My buddies used to go out and drink some when I lived there. Now I live in Broomfield. :hail: I took a couple pictures of this pretty sweet 1996 Ford Taurus that was tight!!!!:heart: I'll post them soon

Mmmmm, yummie yummie! :cheers:

#3 is my fav photo and beer, too.

I always start with some special beer, (what LaFoto mentioned) like a dark weat beer (dunkles Weißbier - dark "white" beer), than maybe a "normal" "white" beer, and after that the grand prix starts with some kind of lager... If I do the "grand prix" in a good brewery and eat some sausages (würstl) or trotters (haxn'), no headache next morning.

Last year I was in Munich. There are lot of nice places to get good beer. The most famous one is this: http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/

This year maybe I'll visid Munich during the October-Fest. Business purposes of course. ;)

cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back