Bees.....doing what they do.

OzPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots of bees on a lavender bush from the weekend. They go mad for these flowers which makes for great photo opportunities, but you have to be quick as they won't stick around for long.

Bee%26Lavender.jpg

Bee%26Lavender2.jpg

Great shots, I especially like #1

Great shots, I think I'm falling in love with macro photography.

#1 is beautiful! Great shot

Really nice... the eyes are very sharp, all 50 billion of them!!
Nicely done, inspiring!

They are both really great shots. I like the second one, and would love it if both eyes were visible.

Amazing macro shots. I really need to try this sometimes, but I feel my patience isn't up to par to do this type of photography.

Steve

wow great shots favorite is #1

Hi all, glad you liked my shots.

Amazing macro shots. I really need to try this sometimes, but I feel my patience isn't up to par to do this type of photography.

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. It is certainly a style that requires bucket loads of patience, which is funny, as I don't have patience for much else! I've lost count the amount of times i've framed the perfect shot and the insect has moved slightly and i've ended up with an out of focus shot. A few days ago I was zoomed in on a tiny hover-fly and the tiniest white flying insect lands on the body of the hover-fly just as I snapped the shot. This bug would have been less than a mm and I was so happy... until I reviewed and found the shot was out of focus!..... frustrating!

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back