Before and After thread!

Before:
After:

Errrr, this is m***** f****** awesome! Did you do some production shots for a film or something? That is some major set building!
Thanks! :allteeth: No set building for me, the Indiana Jones set is part of the "Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular" stunt show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. :blush:
Of course, I was accused by several people of posting a movie still and trying to pass it off as my own work, I just took it as a compliment. ;)

You can see the rest of the set here:
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular - an album on Flickr

Here's a fan video of the show from the front row, it and the Lights, Motors, Action show are what make going to Hollywood Studios worth it. Just make sure you start the video at the 12 minute mark.

DSC_5198-1.jpg

DSC_5198-1-1 by The Braineack, on Flickr

Another one from me, then.

Was packed off to Paris this week for some corporate headshots but when they were finished, I got each person to have a play in front of the camera as a little Christmas treat - here's one of the ones that came out of it.

Smoothed the skin, boosted the midtone contrast, dodging and burning on the face, colour corrected, whitened the edges.

Nice and wintery!

View attachment 91208

Thought I'd post up a video of me editing this one. It's a one hour edit in 1 minute :)

A couple of before/afters from shooting my son's wedding a couple of months ago.

First one was to get rid of the "clutter."
15267932703_e8d86da8dd_c.jpg

15265302804_727ae3798e_c.jpg

I liked the minister's expression on this one so much I had to emphasize it with the crop. "Yeah, yeah, I said kiss her, but we have stuff to do now!!!!" He is actually the groom's sister's husband!
15885587711_5e0b87c4d5_c.jpg

15265306234_5e0b87c4d5_c.jpg

Most reactions

Back