Before and After

kelli_anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a before and after, anything else I should change??

Before
4630497585_0c3cebedf4.jpg

After
4630497695_33bc856315.jpg

as far as the post processing goes, no, but I'm a little disappointed that part of her breast is cut off on the right side of the frame.

No, I'm not saying that in a perverted way... I'm saying it in terms of composition :) Pure technicalities...

I have to say... I like the before better. The second one looks as though you sharpened it to much. The hair looks a little fake and grayed out. Also her right arm has some distortion in it. I'm guessing you removed some freckles from it and then sharpened it.

you went a bit far, specially because you can see a break from what is smooth and what isn't like in between her eyebrows and the top of her lip.. or maybe I just can't really tell, maybe if you can post them a bit bigger?..

what do you think?.. do you see what I'm saying?

I'd crop in more. That pose makes here look really chesty, in a bad way. Your greens are pushing radioactivity. To me, competing with the subject.

They are screaming at me "look at me, look at me, I'M GREEN!"

I did a crop, if you want to see what was in my head.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your thoughts, I went back in and took what you guys had said and here is a new one.

4630561663_0c7ebb6f89_o.jpg

Yes Bitter you can post what you did!!

Hahaha, that's exactly the crop I did. I clone in some green into that top brown line as well. See what you think.

Do you like it cropped in better? I think it just more flattering.

now that's the portrait.

Yea I do like it cropped, it does draw you in more to her eyes instead of the green background. And I do agree on the boobs as well! I diffently like the last version a lot better!

Just wanted to say I liked the crop as well. :thumbup:

You can put makeup on a pig but... oh nvm...

Its not worth my time, lol, it will come back one day and bit him in the ass!

Most reactions

Back