Before and After...

Bellavue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I attached 2 images. Both are the same but the second one is edited and the first one the original. On the first place I hope you like the images.

The original photo is a bit cold in my opinion. The photo was taken at the North sea when sun was getting under ( sorry for my English by the way LOL ) The sky had more red in it when I took the picture, but it does not show well in the picture. I tried to manupilate the image so it would have more red in the sky and strong blue ( do you know what I mean? )

I realy don't understand how to use photoshop so I used a much more simple software package called ULEAD Photoimpact, but also with this software package i did not get the wanted effect.

On the second image you see how I edited the picture, but looks like sh...t.

I also have photoshop. Can someone explane to me how I can edit the picture is such a way that the sky gets the wanted effect ?

Can someone explane to me how I get an image in a way that i don't have to edit afterwords and get the sky as it is when I see it ? Or is this inpossible ?

Thanks for your time

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul
http://www.bellavue-photo.com

The original one:

006.jpg

The one that is edited:

006a.jpg

Thanks for your time,

Jean-Paul

i cant help you either, but i do know that the model is BEAUTIFUL.

md

Very nice composition, I like it and it really gets my attention... :shock:

The framing of the model and the horizon is excellent.

Anyways... photoshop is better and perhaps adjusting the saturation would help. I am not a pro in photoshop but love to use it.

i personally like the first one ... the "cold" one ... gives a better mood imo :D

The sky and water look better in the second one, but while the girl looks a little pale in the first one, she looks like she has a slight fever in the second one. If you could tone down the color in her face in the second shot just slightly then I think the second shot would be much better than the first.

Was it more something like this you wanted?

I tried darkening and making the blue more vibrant, but I didn't like the effect as much as the more pastel color it's got now.
girl.jpg

(The slight distortions around the image are the result of it being saved in jpg by you, then maniped by me, then resaved in jpg. If the raw version was worked it would be fine.)

Hi Glib,

Thanks for reediting the image and it looks much better this way.

can you please explane to me how you did this?

thanks,

jean-Paul

Most reactions

Back