voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There was a storm!!! Finally!! If you can't tell I'm excited... I've been pretty bored with blank skies and today the area I love to photograph (25 mins away) had some nice storm heads. It didn't rain at all and got a lot of nice pics.

superstition03.jpg

Looks like it rained from where I was at. Lighting and all was passing right over the Superstitions between 8-8:45pm. I ended up at my control rocks to finish off the roll of B&W I started on Sunday. Hung out to see where the storm was going but it headed south. I was too hungry for any time exposure stuff or telephoto lightning so I came home :p

Yesterday, thunderstorm clouds. Today, same thing but they only teased the southeast. If it happens again tomorrow, monsoon season will officially start................ Yeah!

EDIT - Cool prickley pear blossom. Those make really good syrup if you're into pancakes and waffles :wink:

yeah.. the coloring on that second one is much better but I think a little to red at the bottom yet

I think you should post more often, obviously the flower shot is great and I think I prefer the second rock pic.

I definitely like the second rock picture more. The colors are better and even though the sky is a little overexposed(on my monitor) I think it works for this picture.

Most reactions

Back