before the big game

ocular

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
foot2.jpg

foot1.jpg

#2 I intentionally added lens blur with a gradient mask. Let me know what you think of em.

I dunno, I don't think I'm a fan. I seem to have a hard time actually looking at them.

I like the concept of the quiet on the field, tackling dummies and so on, but I'm thinking a closeup shot of one of the dummies with the light int he background, using standard DOF would work better.

The colouring in the second one doesnt do it for me either.

I think in both what is getting to me is the lack of obvious subject. Is it the scenery, the mood, the dummies, the sign,... I dont know.

I dunno, I don't think I'm a fan. I seem to have a hard time actually looking at them.

I like the concept of the quiet on the field, tackling dummies and so on, but I'm thinking a closeup shot of one of the dummies with the light int he background, using standard DOF would work better.

The colouring in the second one doesnt do it for me either.

I think in both what is getting to me is the lack of obvious subject. Is it the scenery, the mood, the dummies, the sign,... I dont know.

Yeh I see where your coming from, thanks bigtwinky for the comments :D
#2 I was thinking about a product shot, incorporating the flag and the dummies showing the partnership,, but fail :lol:

Ah, but that is what progressing in photography is all about... trying things out, some win, some don't. So nice job giving something different a shot :)

Most reactions

Back