Begginer

gebebop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to buy a digital camera. I took one year of journalism photography iwhe I was in College...but I stop taking pictures a while ago. What camera should I buy? I am freelancer writer (from Brazil) and my editors are asking me to send pics with my articles...so it should have professional quality...any suggestions????
Thanks!

whats your budget

Unless size (portability) is a big factor, I'd suggest a Digital SLR camera. There are many great choices and many great lenses to go along with them, so it's hard to give advice without a budget.

If you are always on the go, out in the field etc...I'd suggest something rugged like the Canon 1Ds mk II (or newer mk III). It's not cheap though.

Unless size (portability) is a big factor, I'd suggest a Digital SLR camera. There are many great choices and many great lenses to go along with them, so it's hard to give advice without a budget.

If you are always on the go, out in the field etc...I'd suggest something rugged like the Canon 1Ds mk II (or newer mk III). It's not cheap though.

hehe, I like this.

What camera should I get?

Try the 6000 dollar 1Ds!

^that works too, but I'd suggest a leica.. On a serious note, The nikkon D series cameras are quite nice. I have my D50 and I love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back