Beginer

Mitchy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all Names Mitch just started Photography when I got an olypmus E-300
Don't know much about these camera but from what I have seen of it it looks good, What do all you people use to edit your photos?
Just a few photos that I took on my first and second attempt to use the camera so be kind.
Mitch

main.php

main.php

I love the colors in those pics :thumbup:

I use Photoshop or IrFan View to resize. I haven't really got into using Photoshop for editing, I rely more on what I captured. When I come home and find pics that didn't really capture the moment, I toss them.

I fine tune my photos in Adobe Lightroom. Worth checking out. Lovely photos. I'm a sucker for red :)

Good shots.

I second the Lightroom suggestion. As well as either Gimp (free) or Photoshop (I use Photoshop).

I use adobe lightroom in combination with photoshop cs3

I use PS2, but when i shoot raw, i also use Lightroom... I just rarely shoot raw, One of these days when i invest in a bigger memory card.

The sky on the second picture is just beautiful, and the way there isn't much else going on, just that single silhouette. Well done!

Also, if you don't want to spend that much (or anything, for that matter), I'd suggest the Gimp 2. It may take a bit to get used to, but it is full of really nice features. And after all, if you don't like it, you're nothing down!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back