Beginings

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought this sorta looked cool - sorta new beginings ie building etc...

beginnings.jpg

It does! An old boiler? A little more DoF and a slight darkening of the highlights might not have gone amiss, but nonetheless, a very interesting image.

It does! An old boiler? A little more DoF and a slight darkening of the highlights might not have gone amiss, but nonetheless, a very interesting image.

Thanks - yeah the more I look at it now the more it did need a bit more DOF. Isn't a boiler though is nails on stacked bricks in front of a fence (not that you can make out the fence really lol which was the wood aspect lol)

I definitely like the gritty feel of the shot but I think the highlights do indeed need to be darkened a little, they seem a little blown out. But it is definitely a good shot

I definitely like the gritty feel of the shot but I think the highlights do indeed need to be darkened a little, they seem a little blown out. But it is definitely a good shot

Thanks - yeah its the B&W conversion before the filter effect i think thats blowing out some parts (colour wasnt like that).

Next time I'm round there - ill take another pic (with better DOF) and play with it some more :) Mind you this was taken at a friends house - i think they thought I was strange I wanted to take a pic of nails hahahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back