Beginner Needs Critique - Tiny Dancer

I think you summed it up with the dress with out arms and a head comment lol.

Here is the original. Its not that sharp so I tryed to be funkadacious with it.. Is that a word?
dsc0014ut4.jpg

She has a head! hehe

I can see why you got a little funkadacious (love the words you're putting my my vocabulary haha)...the background isn't so exciting and she's toddling right out of focus, but I like it a lot more than the edited version. I can see where all the brightness came from..that window is harsh! It's got a lot of motion, and is telling a story...which I love...but I'm not sure what you could do to work with that window....

just my two cents :)

Thanks for the advice.... I'll tell you what happened... 1st day w/ camera.. smart me puts her finger over the flash.. i kinda like the effect..
Any to fix in Photoshop?
How about this one?

zion2copyno0.jpg

i kinda think that one with your finger over the flash has a nice look to it the way it is... as for the little girl one though, i guess i'm not really that fond of the fade-to-white idea... i'm not really sure what you could do with it like that though.... maybe you could just keep that picture as a nice one to have? they dont all have to be perfect all the time

any picture that looks un realistic to me is in my mind badly done, like the photographer wasnt good enough so they decided to go PS it. try not to use any of PS's fancy editing tools, ust go with color balance hue ext..

i like the original more then the edit. id love to see your littl cuties face! id probably just try taking nother photo since this one is out of focus

Most reactions

New Topics

Back