Beginner Photographer.

Bluerose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used either a D40x for the pics or for most of them I used a pocket camera the Samsung L73, because I just got the D40x not too long ago! How are the pictures? Please rate! Go easy, I am fairly new.

Thanks!
MichelleLover on deviantART

DSC000591.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

SL730069.jpg

SL730137.jpg

SL730190.jpg

I think your composition is very well layed out on all these. The one I like the least is #2 only because of the background but not a bad shot. #5(the last one) is my favorite...very tranquil.

Happy shooting :D

Thanks a lot! About #2. If I photoshopped out the background and put in another, would that make it better?
What should I photoshop in?

Thanks!

Initially shooting it I would've blurred the background more or shot it from a different angle.

I personally don't go to the lengths of changing the background in photoshop. I try to keep my PP within the mood of the picture oppossed to changing the composition of it because it discredits my photography.

If I were I don't know...ask yourself what can improve this picture and go from there. ;)

#1 - Out of focus.

#2 - The exposure looks good but the composition bothers me. Too much space above the subject.

#3 - Interesting shot...I like the textures but the blown out area at the top is ruining this image for me.

#4 - Straighten the horizon.

#5 - Nice capture...has a nice dreamy feel to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back