Beginner Seattle Photographer

itemnumbernine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to take a moment to introduce my self to everyone on the site. I caught the camera bug about 2 years ago. I started with a Canon S3is which swerved me well with getting acquainted with the basic principles of photography. This past June I got my first DSLR which is a Nikon D40x. Now before you ask why I switched brands I have a simple reply. I got the body practically brand new and in the box for $300. Personally I'm not a stickler for brands since they all have their pro's and con's, but I will say that I was satisfied by what they both had to offer.

I don't have a particular subject matter I prefer photographing. I like to mess with lots of different things while I am on my learning experience. One of my favorite things to do is walk around Seattle and photograph anything that seems interesting. From a discarded and broken bottle laying in a paper bag on the middle of a sidewalk to the sky scrapers and anything in between.

I think I have gotten a better handle on my gear in the last two years, but I am far from perfect in my work which is why I think a community like this would greatly benefit me. I'm looking to all of your constructive criticism and tips.

Congrats on your Nikon. I started on the D40 as well but soon went to the D90.There are alot of great forums and people in here to help you out along the way. Looking forward to see you progress through the forum.

Most reactions

Back