Beginner shots

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few of my first shots....other than @ home shots of the family etc.
jump-2.jpg

flops-2.jpg

legflower-1.jpg

What do you think?

The first one looks like a person with a broken ankle. I find that distracting from the rest of the image.

I love the second one.

Third one isnt' doing anything for me.

I love the first two. I'm brand new to this site and I am really into photography.

How did you shoot the 2nd shot? Its really beautiful.

I really like the second one. The colors are lovely. I just wish there was a little more space on the left side. As it is, the edge of the shot is nipping at the heel of the sandal.

I love the first two. I'm brand new to this site and I am really into photography.

How did you shoot the 2nd shot? Its really beautiful.

What do you mean by how? Camera specifics? Let me know...be glad to answer.

The second one is your best shot here. I don't like how the sandal is 'touching' the frame of the picture though.

The third picture doesn't seem to have a subject, or at least I can't figure out what it is.:wink:

Looking forward to seeing more though!

The first one looks like a person with a broken ankle. I find that distracting from the rest of the image.

I love the second one.

Third one isnt' doing anything for me.

I can see where you get the broken ankle....she was actually about to jump.

I agree that the second image is a very nice shot. It has a nice mood and subtle but beautiful color, however, IMO outside of leaving a little more room on the left, the square on the right is blownout and a little distracting in such a dark photo. Nice job though.

This isn't a comment about your images, but a friendly suggestion about how you posted them... it might be a good thing to hit "enter" once between the links, to space them out a bit and give them some room to breath.

No biggie, just thought it might be something to think about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back