DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Last edited:
Other than sky being blown out on the first, and the last not really catching my eye, there are some really really good images here. :thumbup:

Thanks, after looking around the forums they kinda all seem to be pretty bad haha.

Nah, quality stuff. I feel the same way when I look at my own work, simply because I know exactly what I was trying to accomplish, and how close or far is the result.

very true, o well hope I'll learn alot on the forums :mrgreen:

I really like the 6th 7th and 8th one, the 7th being my faviorite.

Very nice photos. Don't worry about you thinking they look bad. No matter how good my images are I generally have a lower opinion of them than anyone else.

You have some nice stuff there!

1. Sky is blown out, but I like the composition.
2. Looks like it could use a contrast boost, and the horizon is slightly crooked. Nice tones and reflections, though.
3. Nice but it seems a little bit too dark?
4. Really crooked horizon! :)
5. I like the way you focused on the post and flowers. The crooked horizon spoils the photo for me, though.
6. Great shot, I like the composition, you have something in the foreground and background. This one would have been amazing at sunset.
7. Nice.
8. 9. 10. Nice shots.
11. Very cool!
12. Sky is a bit blown out.

Nice shots, don't take any of this as negative, just trying to help.

I'd agree with all that's been said, if this is your jumping off point then your doing well, you can only get better.

11 is my favourite, slightly blown sky but the composition's excellent.

One other comment, and I'm bad for this also, is that your horizons are in the middle of the pictures. Rule of thumb is to divide the screen in thirds, and set the horizon onto one of those lines. Otherwise nice shots.

I agree with several of the posters here. Quality shots.

The sky in the first one is a little washed out. Maybe adjust the exposure? I don't know, I do a lot of photoshop work, but it's generally with pictures that are already processed, so my experience here is probably about the same as yours.

I really liked the sunsets. Great silhouette of the bird on the post.

The first one with the fence on the beach- the slats closest to you seem just a hair out of focus, which is probably what you intended, but they're not out of focus enough to really draw the eye to where you wanted it to go... If that makes sense. Free advice is always worth it's price.

The shot on the bird has an interesting perspective. I had to look at it a few seconds to realize it was a bird. For the rest of the time, I thought it was a discarded chicken wing:lol:

You have dust on your sensor, or in your lens. Also, not sure if someone else has said it or not.. But its easier on us if you number your pictures.

You have dust on your sensor, or in your lens. Also, not sure if someone else has said it or not.. But its easier on us if you number your pictures.

Yeah I know, I need to get a kit to clean it, and having to change the lens's doesn't help at all :(

Most reactions

Back