Beginner

Mandi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a beginner in photography. I'd like to get as much advice as possible to help me get started. This is something I've always wanted to do. If anyone would like to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hi and welcome to TPF!! You came to the right place. There is a lot of knowledge on this Forum (use the Search function at the top of the page and/or fire your questions away).

Welcome to the forum. I am a beginner as well few months ago. And I am still a beginner. I would say you come to the right place.

This place give me a whole lot more information than I expected. So just browse around and enjoy.

Welcome! Tell us a little bit about yourself; what kind of gear you have/want, what sorts of photography you enjoy, or are interested... as was said, lots of knowledge and experience here.

I'm a beginner in photography. I'd like to get as much advice as possible to help me get started. This is something I've always wanted to do. If anyone would like to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum...photography is a very broad topic, would need a little more direction in what area you are seeking advice in.

Hope you enjoy your experience here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back