Reaction score
mariwall.jpg

fancybum.jpg

statue2.jpg

any cc would really appreciate it a lot

also using a nikon d60

Last edited:
C&C per req:

1. A case of extremes; very dark shadow, with excess highlights on the face. While it's not always necessary to have the subject stare right into the lens, it's generally good to have them looking toward the camera.

2. Nice composition and expsoure, however I think this woudl benefit from a closer crop to bring more attention to the subject. If you are going to leave it as-is, I'd recommend cloning out the bit of clothing image left.

3. A nice subject, but the harsh flat light doesn't work very well. I'd suggest shooting this one either earlier or later in the day; a circular polarizer would help. Additionally, a longer shutter-speed (2 sec+ ) to soften the water might work.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary

~John

DISCLAIMER: My comments below are not really about religion so much as what the photograph might say about religion. Please please please do NOT turn this into a religious conversation. :)

tired had some great feedback, but in general I thought the composition ideas were very nice. I particularly liked #2.... part of me was thinking "Oh nice... if there's a God, then why is this dude without a home..." and part of me was thinking "God is sheltering this man..." Very interesting. You may also want to try to boost the saturation a touch and maybe sharpen it.

Im really digging number 3... That looks like St. Michael. Uh-oh, another religious comment... lol.

If you can get the same lighting for another day, go out there and HDR that fountain!! That would be one really cool looking picture!!

Most reactions

Back