Beginning a new life

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am almost finished with the moving so I will be heading out to British Columbia Canada on Wednesday . It is about a 3day drive through some incredable landscapes and some totally boreing landscapes also.

Will be sometime before I go online again, so I just wanted to wish everyone the best and happy snapping.

Your fingers will itch to show us the beautiful landscapes that you'll be going through and which you will photograph (I am just sure!), so before too long (so I hope very, very, very much!) we will see you and your wonderful photos up here again, right? Say yes. Please!

Have a safe journey!
I`ll be thinking of you!

That is a beautiful area...I love the BC interior.

Don't forget to wave as you drive though Alberta.

John, I'll miss seeing your landscapes. Hope you take lots more and get back online to show them off soon!

Have a safe journey! Hurry back. :hug::

Wishing you the very best!

Godspeed my friend.

i'm sure you'll take those boring landscapes and turn them into eye-candy for us ;)

hurry back!

be careful on the move...and please get back to us soon... i have a few photos i took on vacation just with you in mind.... i gotta show them to you soon....

thanks john e. for all the great shots you have given us in the past....we WILL see you soon...right? dont for get us.

Thank you kindly everyone for the wishes.

It's been an extremley busy day, I moved out all the large items and now it is down to packing the car tomorrow morning. It appears I have severly overestimated how much my mazda will hold :blushing: , now it's back to sorting so I can pack the car :irked: anyone need some used clothing, sleeping bag ect. :lol:

I hope to go back online in a few months, right now I have a steep learning curve to go through and I will be living very cheap to fortiefy my depleted bank account. :grumpy:

Big Mike I will wave, I will try to plan to hit the western end of Albert early in the morning, terrific landscapes past Moosejaw if I remember correctly.

Aprilraven, come hell or high water I just got to see your landscapes, weither you know it or not you have the touch, I have enjoyed all your photo's.

Terrie and Lafoto I hope to have tons of photo's by then, thankyou for your kind words.

Well better get back at it, or I will never get done.

Most reactions

Back