Beginning Sports Photography

DaniEven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was curious what would be best for what I'm doing? I'm wanting to do sports photography. I like Nikon's weather resistant cameras however I feel like canon has some better advantages including price and I'm wanting to spend about $1000 for the camera body. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Other suggestions for different brands would be nice as well.

I was curious what would be best for what I'm doing? I'm wanting to do sports photography. I like Nikon's weather resistant cameras however I feel like canon has some better advantages including price and I'm wanting to spend about $1000 for the camera body. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Other suggestions for different brands would be nice as well.

Please see your other thread on this topic for answers:

Best sports photography cameras?

P.S. The advice doesn't change just because you start a new thread.

Please see your other thread on this topic for answers:

Best sports photography cameras?

P.S. The advice doesn't change just because you start a new thread.
I was trying to be more explicit. :/ Noted though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back