Behind the Jeff Bridges Cover Shoot

Jerry Avenaim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avenaim.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I suppose I'm posting this because it's often nice to hear the story behind a shoot and not just the lighting and technical dynamics. Although that will follow in the next article.

Read the article here.

bridges_cover.jpg

Jeff Bridges photographed March 2, 2010 © Jerry Avenaim Photography

If you have any thoughts or feedback, I would live to hear it. :)

Jerry Avenaim
Jerry Avenaim Photography
Jerry Avenaim Photography Blog

Kick a$$ shot. I love the light. Congrats on the subject and the cover!

Wow, I just visited your site, and you have mad skills!!! Consider me a stalker. :)

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing :)

Wow, I just visited your site, and you have mad skills!!! Consider me a stalker. :)

+1

It's always nice to see behind the scenes and great to have such a "high profile" photographer here.

Saw your Dr. Phil video and you seem very modest.

Fantastic lighting, but I believe that would be expected.

Is that an octobox or something more?

~Michael~

can consider me more than a stalker. after watching a few videos of his on youtube, and browsing his site i noticed he does private workshops. now....what can i sell to afford one... *grin* :)

I turned my husband on to your lighting blogs. He's got a passion for it. I think it's great that you are giving back to the community in this way. Two thumbs up for you and I wish you continued crazy success! Thanks again for being so open about your work.

Hi All,

Something made me come back and have a look at this thread. I am very grateful and humbled by your kind words and praise. Albeit not the reason for my post, I love giving back to an industry that has given me so much to begin with.

Subscribe to the blog, as the next article will be about the lighting of each shot along with diagrams. I'm thrilled you all enjoyed it!

Blessings,

Jerry Avenaim

Most reactions

Back