Belgian coastline

Peter K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Pentax K20D and Sigma 10-20mm

npewwg.jpg

2a95g60.jpg

The first I like. Brilliant composition, wonderful pp treatment.

The second does not appeal to me as much. I believe it was a very nice photo without being made into an HDR image, though. Rough July weather, hm? Same here.

Oddly enough, I find myself much preferring the second image; no disputing the work is excellent in both, but for me, the feeling I get in #1 is that the sky is coming down on top me; almost claustrophobic!

Wow I love the first shot......the composition is awesome.....Great shots.

I rather like both, though I can see why they might not appeal to all. Must admit, it had never really occured to me that Belgium had a coastline, much less what it might look like.

I really like how in both of them, you've composed it so one's eye is naturally drawn into the shot. And then there's lots of interesting elements to view in the shot. (I don't think I expressed that very well, but hopefully you know what I mean)

first one is awesome, second one doesn't do that much for me though. the composition is kinda average, the stairs being centered and all.

Must admit, it had never really occured to me that Belgium had a coastline, much less what it might look like.
it's only some 65 kilometers long, and they're building apartments everywhere because every old/rich couple wants to spend their holidays near the coast. which kinda ruins the view.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back