Bell&Howell

gageplate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Bell&Howell 1218 I would like to sell. Looks like it is in good condition nothing broken as far as i know. Lense looks good no dings in it. Not sure if it works or not and not really sure where batteries (i think it takes them) go or if it has any in them. Offering 25.00 Plus 15.00 for shipping in the US. Feel free to make an offer if you REALLY think 25.00 is too much. I am having pictures posting here so if you give me your e-mail address i can send you some. Thanks Brad. You can also e-mail me at
[email protected]

c0073568.jpg

That's the camera, right? If so, that was made by Canon and sold under the Bell&Howell name.

Good luck.

No it does not look like that. This camera says Bell & Howell autoload 1218. If you want some pic. of it let me know and i will send them to you.

No, I don't want pictures, I just tried to help. You should always post the "for sale" with pictures from the get-go, it'll only make it easier for you to sell.

Wishing you best of luck though... ;)

Hi Mitica, I tried to post pictures but for some reason i did not have much luck. I agree it always helps but like i said for some reason i had a really hard time. Thanks for the help.

Easiest way to post pictures here is by becoming a subscriber. Other than that, you can also post your pictures on FLICKR or any other free image hosting place. Then copy the URL of the picture itself, place it between
tags here and voila, the picture appears.

As an example:

COLOR][COLOR="blue"][B]

Good luck.

Most reactions

Back