Bellies

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by Boden, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Boden

Boden TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi all. Comments etc welcome. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ajay

Ajay TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Love the tattooing on the belly!
    I like the concept of the first shot, but your background is distracting. It would help mostly to change your depth of field, or at the very least move your subject to spot that doesn't have as many distracting objects in the background.
    The second one is adorable. Very well focused and I like that you included the waistband.

3. Sweetsomedays

Sweetsomedays TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the idea of the first one with the henna. Just not a fan of the execution. Personaly I think you should use fill flash or different lighting to disguise some of the veins and redness unless you really want it. Also I would change the background to something plain and undistracting so all focus is on that beautiful belly :)

4. souljourney

souljourney TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    OK...I just had to do a double-take and make sure I wasn't on Mothering Magazines forum! Henna'd bellies, cloth diapered babes...I am feeling all warm and fuzzy right now and kind of at home. :lol:

*Love* the baby belly with the cloth diaper at the bottom. :heart: Mama belly would be cool with a different background and softer lighting.