Belly Shots

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by namaste1982, May 15, 2009.

1. namaste1982

namaste1982 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Here are some of my favorites from the last maternity shoot that I did... any thoughts?

1.[​IMG]

2.[​IMG]

3.[​IMG]

4.[​IMG]

2. margoc

margoc TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The first one has an outie and you can see hair on the arms. Could that be fixed w photoshop?

The last one it looks like she is straining to hold the sheet up, or hold a pose or something, it looks forced.

I like the third one. The first one would be good fixed. I don't think eye contact with the camera is working with this model. I don't like the open mouth smile, it takes away from the occasion.

3. ~Stella~

~Stella~ TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The third one is very nice and "artistic." I really like it. Great lighting.

The last one is very soft and she looks uncomfortable. The focus is your real problem, though - I don't see how it can be salvaged.

The first one is nice enough, but I'm drawn to that elbow no matter how I try to look away. I do not think that was your intent. The belly button is cute. Not a bad shot.

The second one is not flattering. Her neck is strained and looks extremely unflattering. It also seems to be a bit too orange - maybe desaturate that. And I'd also smooth her skin out a little too - she needs to look closer to ethereal earth momma than "preggo with a sheet."

As mentioned above, she's not a real good smiler in these - either put her more at ease or focus on more nonsmiling shots.