Belly Shots

namaste1982

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of my favorites from the last maternity shoot that I did... any thoughts?

Lorre7.jpg

Lorre3.jpg

Lorre1.jpg

Lorre14.jpg

The first one has an outie and you can see hair on the arms. Could that be fixed w photoshop?

The last one it looks like she is straining to hold the sheet up, or hold a pose or something, it looks forced.

I like the third one. The first one would be good fixed. I don't think eye contact with the camera is working with this model. I don't like the open mouth smile, it takes away from the occasion.

The third one is very nice and "artistic." I really like it. Great lighting.

The last one is very soft and she looks uncomfortable. The focus is your real problem, though - I don't see how it can be salvaged.

The first one is nice enough, but I'm drawn to that elbow no matter how I try to look away. I do not think that was your intent. The belly button is cute. Not a bad shot.

The second one is not flattering. Her neck is strained and looks extremely unflattering. It also seems to be a bit too orange - maybe desaturate that. And I'd also smooth her skin out a little too - she needs to look closer to ethereal earth momma than "preggo with a sheet."

As mentioned above, she's not a real good smiler in these - either put her more at ease or focus on more nonsmiling shots.

Most reactions

Back