bend in the road

icondigital

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
icondigital.deviantart.com
bend in the road

obt.4.950.1.0.gif

So this is your immediate neighbourhood then? Cool place to live in. What's it like when there's ice or snow on these narrow roads then? Make sure you keep in mind the points where you took these so you can take a winter, a spring and also a summer photo of all these! Will you? ;)

And I assume one of the houses that are so neatly tucked away behind the tall trees is yours? Maybe even the one that showed in the first of your little series? ¡Qué cool! :D

The colours are lovely and I particularly like that one highlighted spot on the tarmac in front.

LaFoto said:
So this is your immediate neighbourhood then? Cool place to live in. What's it like when there's ice or snow on these narrow roads then? Make sure you keep in mind the points where you took these so you can take a winter, a spring and also a summer photo of all these! Will you? ;)

And I assume one of the houses that are so neatly tucked away behind the tall trees is yours? Maybe even the one that showed in the first of your little series? ¡Qué cool! :D

The colours are lovely and I particularly like that one highlighted spot on the tarmac in front.
it only snows about once a year! with all the trees the wind is our biggest problem. katrina took my power for a week. but if the trees block the road and knock your power out you turn the generator on and sit in the house :confused:
the house in the first shot is across from mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back