Benefit Concert

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is to let all of our friends in the Phoenix (AZ) area about a Benefit Concert for one of the local musicians, a good friend of mine, who has breast cancer in stage four. It seems that the radical mastectomy didn't work and the cancer has spread everywhere, including the bones and possibly the brain. She has done chemo and didn't help so now she believes she might have a chance with alternative medicine. Since, to no one's surprise, the American health insurance companies don't cover the costs of the alternative medicine, even if it proves to be successful, we, the musicians of The Phoenix Symphony decided to put up a concert for her benefit. Here is a link to my Coffee Shop web site, where I created a page for her concert:

http://www.thecoffeebuzz.net/Concert

I will also be performing a violin/piano piece, a very traditional Romanian piece of music. The concert will happen on May 16, at 8pm and at the Symphony Hall downtown Phoenix, which was generously donated by the city for this event.

Meanwhile, she is fighting it with every molecule of her healthy body, I hope she succeeds.

Thank you.

May this wonderful gesture of her friends and fellow musicians give her the strength (and funds) to continue to fight the good fight.

i hope this helps her!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back