Besiege the Walls: A few questions from a curious photographer?

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by King Panda, Jun 20, 2007.

1. King Panda

King Panda TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    A Few Questions:
    I have a Macbook Pro and I was messing around with the system preferences until I scrolled over the Display option and opened the Color tab. I was wondering what would be the ideal Display Profile to use for graphic design with Photoshop?
    Secondly, I took a solid shot sequence and was wondering what would be the best way to display them. Side-by-side or span them out in four corners of the page? Or some sort of alternate method that I cannot conjure right now because I am lacking too much sleep.
    Far from the point, my last question is, when merging images to create a panoramic image, would it be best if I went through the images and merged them side by side by transforming the tilt on the faulty unaligned ones then attempt to smoothen the transition? Does anyone know of a Panoramic merge technique that works well in PS?

Cheers!

2. glaston

glaston TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    PS has the photomerge module.
    Never used it though.

3. sage95

sage95 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    What version of PS I use photomerge in CS3 and it is amazing much faster and more acurat than with CS2. That ands the B&W conversion is the only reason I upgraded to CS3. There is usualy very little editing needed after photomerge CS3 if the pics are shot well in the first place.