Best Bag/Pack for me?

KasparP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to buy a pack for my equipment. Not sure if I should get a bag or a backpack, either one works I guess.

Anyways heres my gear:

Nikon D60
15-55mm
SB600(soon)
35mm

I WILL be upgrading to a D90...someday :lol: so it'd be nice if this worked for that to.

Dont wanna spend more then 100, I most likely will use fleabay

Thanks!

Sounds like a lowepro slingshot would be nice for you. had one but lost it when it rolled out of the truck when I was trying to grab a shot of the space shuttle take off :D
TJ

Eh, seems a little small for me.

How about the Mini Trekker?

For what you listed it is definitely not too small at all. There are different sizes too.
3857102649_50d105a051_o.jpg

TJ

For what you listed it is definitely not too small at all. There are different sizes too.
3857102649_50d105a051_o.jpg

TJ
I mustve seen a bad video on it.

I can get a mini trekker for like 50 dollars though, what do you think? Is that flash in the case, I'm guessing its pretty deep?

If you don't mind loosing the option of super quick access the mini trekker will probably hold a lot of gear. But the slingshot would also be nice just for like a hike and stuff like that you will appreciate it. I miss it now that i have the flipside. I am going to get another one or a kata 3-n-1 30 so i can get that sling ability again. Walking waist deep through a river in the mountains makes it hard to take off a back pack i've come to realize haha.
TJ

Hmm, well I'm 16 so hikes dont really....appeal to me that much yet ;)

I mostly just shoot nature and portraits, usually always still life.

Any other suggestions? If not I'll go with the sling...but what model is the best?

But wait, where would I put my tripod?

That seems nice, but I dont carry my laptop around at all so I feel like instead of having a space for a laptop I'd rather have....space.

Can you take some detailed pictures? The ones I found are only with the compartment out like it is in the pictures at BHP.

It's a nice cheap alternative, but I want to see if I can get something a big bigger. I would like to just buy one medium sized bag, so then when I do get more lenses and stuff I can fit it all in without having to sell it online for half the price.

Body
85mm prime
17-55
7-200
speedlight

whoever needs to carry more than that? Carrying anymore than that at any given time is more of a liability, as far as I'm concerned.

I almost got this too, its pretty nice and comes in a ton of colors.
Tenba | Laptop Messenger Bag, Small (Black) | 638-221 | B&H

I've got the micro trekker and love it. It doesn't have the quick access like the slingshot, but most of the time that doesn't bother me. What I like is all the room. I carry my gripped d90, 70-300mm,50mm,20mm,18-70mm,sb600,and my n60 film body. Not to mention memory cards card reader and a bunch of other stuff. When I got it I didnt have most of this stuff but there was room to grow into it.

What I would do though is go some place where you can see the bag you might be interested in pictures on the internet aren't always the best way to judge. Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back