Best camera brand?

Kent Frost said:
USM stands for Ultrasonic Motor, which means that it's virtually silent. Very handy when you're taking pictures of weddings, for example. You won't disturb the ceremony. Oh, and they're mighty quick, too. ;-)

Yes they are very quiet, just bought a couple of them last week got home and took the first one out of the box to play and thought it was broken because I couldn't hear it.

Hertz van Rental said:
'My camera is better than yours therefore I must take better pictures' - doesn't really hold up as an argument does it?

very true. its not really fair to ask what type(s) of cameras are the best.

*cough* canon and nikon *cough*

This is a question with a very subjective answer... it depends a lot on what features
matter most to you, and how much you're willing to spend. When you buy one of the
higher-end cameras, you're buying into a system rather than just a camera, so you
need to look into what accessories that system makes available, and take that into
account.

For example, if all you want to do is panoramic landscape photography and you don't
want to carry around a big, honkin' (d)SLR + a big, honkin' wide-angle lens, you might
want to consider a Hasselblad XPanII. :mrgreen:

But in the end, the best camera is the one that you have with you when you have a
photo opportunity.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back