Best camera for selfie?

wiefisoichiro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

i was looking for the perfect camera for selfie because i took selfie a lot with my phone and i wanna step it up to produce a better selfie. What do you guys recommend?
Thank you for the help

Something with a flip screen will certainly make life easier, as you can see what you're doing in real time.

+1 on the Flip screen.
I have a pocket Nikon P7800 with a flip screen and it's handy for those things.

The one in your hand. It's a selfie not the Mona Lisa.

If you want a better selfie you need a tripod, remote etc so it doesn't look like the billions of other selfies with the camera to close to the subjects at weird angles.

If you want a better selfie you need a tripod, remote etc so it doesn't look like the billions of other selfies with the camera to close to the subjects at weird angles.
Not necessarily.
with a flippy screen, just set the self-timer. Put the camera on a tall stool or something a bit higher, and position yourself in the middle of the screen. And viola, you're done in 5 or 10 seconds.

Not necessarily.
with a flippy screen, just set the self-timer. Put the camera on a tall stool or something a bit higher, and position yourself in the middle of the screen. And viola, you're done in 5 or 10 seconds.
Dear Lincoln Monument people. Please leave stool, the sitting kind not the homeless kind, in front of the monument so people can take selfies. Please forward to all other attractions around the world. :biggrin-new:

Not necessarily.
Dear Lincoln Monument people. Please leave stool, the sitting kind not the homeless kind, in front of the monument so people can take selfies. Please forward to all other attractions around the world. :biggrin-new:
in that case you hand your camera off to someone else, who, if wrongly selected, will run off with it (and take your tripod/camera too). Could always use Canadian Geese stool (which is found in attractions all around the world) to properly prop your camera. :)

Not necessarily.
in that case you hand your camera off to someone else, who, if wrongly selected, will run off with it (and take your tripod/camera too). Could always use Canadian Geese stool (which is found in attractions all around the world) to properly prop your camera. :)
Geezzzzzzzzzz. Are you Michiganian's that soft that you buy your Geese stools????? Do you give them cloth napkins and silver wear as well? :biglaugh:

Not necessarily.
Geezzzzzzzzzz. Are you Michiganian's that soft that you buy your Geese stools????? Do you give them cloth napkins and silver wear as well? :biglaugh:
we're hoping someone builds a wall to keep out the Canadian Geese.

Not necessarily.
Well I know who YOU are voting for. I'll bet they make the geese pay for it too. :biglaugh:

Not necessarily.
Well I know who YOU are voting for. I'll bet they make the geese pay for it too. :biglaugh:
only a "quack" would make the geese pay for it !!
Oh wait, I guess it fits .. if it quacks like a duck (or honks like a goose) ...

I'd be looking at something more along the lines of an a5xxx vs a D5xxx

thank you guys for all the replies,
yup i see the flip screen help so much, i already have a tripod,
is it good just to have a mirrorless camera for selfie? or do you have any other suggestions?
i see that dslr is too way heavy and hard to take selfie, futhermore,
much of dslr doesnt have flip screen though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back