Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chicago, shot at night. My camera isnt the greatest so bear with me. LOL

sepiaangledbuildings.jpg

WrigleyBuilding.jpg

Longexposuredowntownshotsepiawithbu.jpg

MarshallFieldsclockinsepia.jpg

CloudGatedark.jpg

I also agree 100% :D GAWD I MISS CHICAGO! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can take another trip up there. Thanks for sharing these! They made me happy. :p

Oh, and I love that last one, and have had plans to try that at some point soon. :)

I also agree 100% :D GAWD I MISS CHICAGO! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can take another trip up there. Thanks for sharing these! They made me happy. :p

Oh, and I love that last one, and have had plans to try that at some point soon. :)

last 5 days in a row have been BELOW zero. amazing. we wont reach 20 degrees for at least 4 more days. sweet home chicago.

last 5 days in a row have been BELOW zero. amazing. we wont reach 20 degrees for at least 4 more days. sweet home chicago.

I know...I'm not far....just 2 hours south. It's just as cold here.

I go up on Saturdays a lot and just wander around. As soon as it hits 40 I'm goin.

I know...I'm not far....just 2 hours south. It's just as cold here.

I go up on Saturdays a lot and just wander around. As soon as it hits 40 I'm goin.

I'm glad there are other people who recognize chicago as a great photo op city. every corner can be framed. maybe we can have a meet up. there are at least 5 that I know of from here.

I'm glad there are other people who recognize chicago as a great photo op city. every corner can be framed. maybe we can have a meet up. there are at least 5 that I know of from here.

It's already in the works....see my sig. :mrgreen:

We WERE planning it for May, but at the moment it's up in the air...it IS going to happen at some point during the summer, it's just not set yet.

hehe oops. cool stuff. add me to the "list"

Heh...as soon as we figure out when it's going to be, we'll start a thread in the meetups area, and I'll put it in my sig. Unfortunately, with two of the people that are coming to the meetup being in school on the east coast, one of which is trying to schedule an internship for over the summer, it makes it hard to plan TOO far ahead.

Anyway....LDD, sorry for hijacking your thread!!!!

Hooray for Chicago! I'm gonna start a meet-up thread anyway. We can figure dates later. Let's start scouting locations and such.

I was just in Chi-Town a few weeks ago. I think these pictures are very nice views of the city.

Nice pics! Don't care too much for the tilt in #1, but I absolutely love #3!

I'll be flying to Chicago tomorrow, but only to rent a car and leave the city behind. Sorry about that. Next time I'll visit 'your' town.

pascal

Most reactions

Back