Best easy photo editor for windows 7 64 bit

Dusmith1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So me being kind of new to this I need your help.
when I had my Rebel Xt it came with software that improved my shot with a push of auto correct
My new T6I did come with some software to do some editor but not to easy , can anyone tell me of a free or cheap software that can make my shots look better with out making me look dumber then I am .

IrfanView and GIMP.

To be honest the Canon software has the same basic slider bars that most software is going to have. Others will have more advanced features but there is no magic fix it button....unless you count instagram as good.

Ok thanks back around 99 it was easy for me now I am lost

I'm almost in the same boat. I have paintshop pro x8 ultimate that I use. Watching YouTube videos can help you to learn if you practice a few times a week. I have prior experience with photoshop so the transition wasn't difficult and to be honest I like paintshop better. When I just want to convert raw without any manipulation of the file it's a pain but I never re-downloaded the software that came with my rebel xti to my new laptop so I've been using paintshop only. Now that I just got my new canon 80D, I will go back to using the canon software for quick edits and paintshop will be for when I need a more powerful one. Have you tried gimp?

No I have not yet, I been useing the a few that a friend put on for me to look at and the Canon software......it all has me feeling dumb I use to be great with all software but I had some health problems that has robbed me of my mind and body. I use to ride bikes and kyak but can't so I thought I would go back to one of my first loves photography but am really struggling due to my brain.
I will have to work hard to find the help i need maybe someone local will friend me and help reteach me I am more of a hands on learner now

I really like Photoshop Elements. I've had a hard time getting anything done in GIMP.

I really like Photoshop Elements. I've had a hard time getting anything done in GIMP.
I used to exclusively use elements, which I forgot about until you mentioned it. That is very simple and effective software for someone who just wants to tweak a photo a bit. I like my paintshop pro personally now.

Another vote for GIMP. Older versions of Corel Paintshop pro are good too and are very cheap now. I used version X6.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep. For $59 Photoshop Elements is pretty amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back