best friends.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I get to shoot two bestfriends this afternoon whom i am also very close with, I have a few idea's but due to the time frame and the lighting, i wont have much time. im going to be shooting in a park, and i honestly have never shot two females together other than children,

any idea's for poses?

tell them to make out?

Ok ok..I joke.

Is there a tree? Put them in the tree or put on in the tree the other one trying to "save" the other one? lol

Slides....swings....monkey bars...

They are all there for your use.

what about something along the lines of your avatar photo?

what is with you folks.........

someone asks for some suggestion and people have to make sexual references.

go make photos or something else constructive.

Time restrictions are tough. I try and avoid them at all costs. Lighting is always tricky. Do not discount the shot before it happens. Be positive. I trust everyone will have fun. I start out with the subjects initial reaction and direct them from there. Having a pre conceived notion of the shoot is arguably the wrong approach.

Love & Bass

thanks for the idea's && the photos are up in the general gallery if you would like to take a peek at what i came out with.

3 different threads.

hey, just so you know, it was a joke....

were just kidding.. and no were not perverts...hahahahaha

Are there swings, see-saws, etc. there? I would be using those, light permitting.

I've shot 2 girls together before, and believe me, they start coming up with TONS of ideas on their own. We were at a playground and they got on every part of the play areas, and they did sexy poses, they did serious poses, emo shots, etc. You also look around and the ideas will come to you last second. Just have fun, keep talking to them, be relaxed, and don't be pressured to get the "amazing model shot" chances are you may have 4 keepers from300+ shots of shooting, but they will be so intense with emotion. try and capture the fact that they're amungs friends and very happy because of it.

EDIT:this sounds like they're really young but they were both 16 at the time, so I am hoping you're talking about teen girls

EDIT AGAIN: oh haha, I didn't realize you have access to a playground too! Yeah it is basically the same shoot. Like I said, just have fun, and let them go crazy. I have been in your EXACT shoes and it was a lot of fun, and I was nervous too. You may be surprised with what you get away with being let to take home (I got hand on a$$ pics, near kissing shots, and other stuff I didn't expect to get, one of them is now my girlfriend so maybe you'll get some hints by their behavior, it could be quite surprisingly sexual)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back