Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you're like me (and if you are, I'm truly sorry!) you like pockets in your photo clothing. LOTS of pockets! And, if you're like me and like pockets and do a lot of event work, you need to invest in a pair of Dagan work pants by Herock. I received a pair as a gift and these things rock! Lots of pockets including a couple of big "pouch" pockets, and built-in, removable knee-pads. They're not cheap, (~$100 pair), but they're not crazy-expensive either, and they're bullet-proof. I can easily these lasting many years of hard service. I also plan on buying the shorts and jacket as well.

Been wearing 511's for years. Cheaper, same kind of multi pocket pant in a multitude of colors, kneepad pockets, double knees and seat, high stress point stitching and decent looking.

They look sweet.................... but they don't have my size!!

44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 38, 40, 42

I need a 36"!!!

If you're like me (and if you are, I'm truly sorry!) you like pockets in your photo clothing. LOTS of pockets! And, if you're like me and like pockets and do a lot of event work, you need to invest in a pair of Dagan work pants by Herock. I received a pair as a gift and these things rock! Lots of pockets including a couple of big "pouch" pockets, and built-in, removable knee-pads. They're not cheap, (~$100 pair), but they're not crazy-expensive either, and they're bullet-proof. I can easily these lasting many years of hard service. I also plan on buying the shorts and jacket as well.
Those pants are minging

They look sweet.................... but they don't have my size!!

44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 38, 40, 42

I need a 36"!!!
Just get a waist-line adjuster.

Not to get off topic, but did you happen to notice on that hostess website that some of their product photos are completely out of focus?

The more I look around at food photos, the more "errors" I see in the photos!

PS- I want a pair of those pants.

More pockets is just more places I have to search for the *****ed lens cap.

YMMV!

No Brittish members to remark how funny it is you need *underpants* specifically for photography?!?

At least my UK friends were always very amused when I used the word pants to mean trousers ;)

No Brittish members to remark how funny it is you need *underpants* specifically for photography?!?

At least my UK friends were always very amused when I used the word pants to mean trousers ;)

It does sound a bit weird when you guys use your quaint colloquial language. I usually get my 'Pants' from Marks & Spencer and prefer the Y Front variety. :biglaugh::D

What about Fanny

Language Timothy :biglaugh:(Old British TV Humour)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back