Best Nikon D90 price

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Adorama and the like are selling the D90 for 810 now. Anyone know of a legit store who has it cheaper?

I suggest ebay. I just bought my nikon D90 for 710$ american from a store called cameta camera, they sell Nikons that have been used as "floor models" When mine came it was in perfect condition. It looked like it had never been opened. I suggest them

But if not go B&H.

I suggest ebay. I just bought my nikon D90 for 710$ american from a store called cameta camera, they sell Nikons that have been used as "floor models" When mine came it was in perfect condition. It looked like it had never been opened. I suggest them

But if not go B&H.
I've bought from Cameta before and was very pleased. The bundle they had on ebay had a lot of extra crap I didn't really want, so I called the store and put together my own bundle and saved money by eliminating the cheap stuff.

But if not go B&H.
I've bought from Cameta before and was very pleased. The bundle they had on ebay had a lot of extra crap I didn't really want, so I called the store and put together my own bundle and saved money by eliminating the cheap stuff.

I asked if I could make a kit until I found a good deal on another lens. why not save 100$ and put that towards a lens?

Thanks for the info guys. I went with AMAZON.com! :)

You'll be very happy with the D90, it's a great camera body.

Congratulations.

You'll be very happy with the D90, it's a great camera body.

Congratulations.

Thanks. I'll find out on Tuesday! :)

No :D i work for a company who deals with nikon and they have an accomidation for cameras and lenses etc. its also how i got my battery grip for $100 and my 35mm f1.8 for $140

Ii got mine new for $629 from nikon with kit lens :D

LOL Well, good for you, but unless I can get one, It doesn't really help me any.

I bought a $25 dollar Xbox 360 recently, if that makes me any better! LOL

Yea, I just ordered a D90 from Amazon as well. but went with the kit (since I'm starting from scratch) was $1030. Also ended up ordering a 50mm 1.8

Amazon seems to have good prices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back