best of 2006

dr_strangelove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I only had my Rebel for three weeks in 2006 but I would love some critique on a couple of my "best". Wasn't sure if this should of gone in critique or not because I guess I just want general critique...nothing specific, you know, I mean specific is great, but there's nothing I want anyone to critique, except the whole picture =P

perm_2.jpg

perm_1.jpg

And if anyone so desires to critique more pictures my photobucket is http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/wornoutplaces/ I'd be forever greatful xD

First of all let me say it's great to have another Canadian on board. Welcome to TPF.

I like the first shot. It makes me wish I owned a horse. The second shot is well planned out, but it could do with a little more light. You could perhaps retouch it with Photoshop.

The second was a snap shot from the car window actually =P I'm a bit weary of editing, I am handy with photoshop but I've seen not so good results when people over edit. Horse ownership is definatly fun, lots of money though...but IMO well worth it! Espically since I have a great subject that loves the camera...plus all the pretty inanimate objects that go with him.

Thanks for the welcome =)

Since you say your photos are OK to edit, dr_strangelove (;)), I tried to process the second and tried as much not to overdo things. How do you like the result?

dr_strangelove_perm_1_myedit.jpg

The first one is good as it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back