Best Online Printer???

mpix should offer special discounts for the tpf-ers. ;)

danalec99 said:
mpix should offer special discounts for the tpf-ers. ;)

Haha...that would rock. I only got a small order of mostly 4x6's of the pics of Erik and me...and a few wallets...I used the lustre. I'm happy with the quality...I chose to do the die-cut for the wallets...looks REALLY nice!

I used mPix but don't know of anyone that does Tru B&W as they do. Any suggestions?
It just sucks they don't provide additional discount with qtty. They just offer a price break at 10 copies. My last order with them was for 79 copies on each image and they refused to discount whatsoever!

balserodeluxe said:
I used mPix but don't know of anyone that does Tru B&W as they do. Any suggestions?
It just sucks they don't provide additional discount with qtty. They just offer a price break at 10 copies. My last order with them was for 79 copies on each image and they refused to discount whatsoever!

If you get plain glossy, they aren't any more expensive than the cheapest places around. If you take your prints to Walgreens or Walmart, with MUCH cheaper quality...same price. The way I see it, you are getting a bargain as is.

I tried out http://www.dotphoto.com and I loved the results! It was like they are calibrated the same as my monitor. ;) The photos turned out better than they looked on my computer. Not bad getting 100 free 4x6's to try them out either! The prices are good too. I also like that I can FTP photo's directly to my account. Alot faster! Here's their FAQs page to answer any questions.

Pamela

Most reactions

Back