Best online store for DSLRs/lens?

I've been buying from B&H Photo. One of the few you can trust on the 'net. I've spent about $5K there over the past few months and haven't had any problems. I have no problem recommending them. There is a link to their site at the top of every TPF page.

You should also check out JR.com, it's my favorite.

Hey John, I knew your avatar pic looked familar, this is from a show I went to a few weeks ago...
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but...

Ferrari11.jpg

dsp921 said:
Hey John, I knew your avatar pic looked familar, this is from a show I went to a few weeks ago...

Ferrari11.jpg
Hey,
great pic of the 360 Challenge Stradale. The badge in my avatar was on a Rosso Scuderia 360CS in downtown Indy during the USGP weekend. I love that stripe.

dsp921 said:

Ferrari11.jpg
Hey,
great pic of the 360 Challenge Stradale. I actually rode in a 360CS that a buddy of mine owns at a track event. The badge in my avatar was on a Rosso Scuderia 360CS in downtown Indy during the USGP weekend. I love that stripe.

B & H Photo has been a long standing photographic supplier for the amateur and professional. If I see a price better than B & H, I'm usually suspicious. The only exception is if you can catch some of these sales that Dell has sometimes. Recently they had 25% off the 5D, and that's a chunk of change.

I heartily recommend BHphotovideo, beachcamera, adorama and 17th street photo.

B&H is the shizzle. If you see a lower price it almost certainly will also have/be:

-Out of stock.

-Gray market.

-Packed with a shipping charge which makes it higher in total.

LWW

B & H Photo is excellent.
Midwest Photo Supply in Columbus, Ohio is also excellent.

Steve

I've ordered and heard good things about these three: KEH.com BHphoto.com and Adorama.com. I've been to the retail store of both BHphoto (very impressive!) and Adorama (small but just as competitve).

BTW... I frequent this website when considering an online purchase... www.resellerratings.com

Most reactions

Back