Best Photography Book?

I just wanted to say THANKS! again for the author and book suggestions. I am finding them to be very helpful. I really like The Digital Photography Book, but appreciate Hedgecoe and Adams for the technical information. I am planning on reading as much as I can, so I have quite a long list of "must read" books. :)

Thanks for the compliments on my photo, too. :) It was one of the first photos that I really felt good about. :)

I know it's a lost art, but go check out some books at the library. I was very close to buying a couple at Barnes & Noble or Books-a-Million, but then remembered my days in 3rd & 4th grades when I checked out books and never paid for them!

That way if you don't like it you don't feel bad.

I'm new to this forum as well. So far with all the information I've gathered, I can honestly say that I will stick around here. I consider myself very new to photography so I think Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson will be a great start for me. Thanks again for all the great info.

Other than the one "Understanding Exposure" that was mentioned in this thread. . .no.

As a noob I'm definitely going to have to read something! Thanks for asking the question AlexisRhea and thanks to everyone who responded. I'll be delving into the pages in no time.

I don't have any book titles to add...

but,

Welcome fellow NE Ohioan!!!

Although not as popular, as a noob, I have found Understanding-Digital-Photography [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Digital-Photography-Techniques-Pictures/dp/0817437967[/ame]to be a good learning book. It covers all of the basics, was written by the same author (Bryan Peterson as Understanding Exposure, and comes w/camera settings and photo examples of all the techniques discussed.

have a good one
3Eo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back