Best Photography web site building program

In response to Road Kill's question on stealing work:

I use Smug Mug. There is a option for "right clicking" on your CONTROL PANEL to prevent people from staling you work.

Use this html code in the "Top Javascript" box to display when they right click you photo:

rightClickWarning = "All photos are property of **YOUR BUINESS NAME GOES HERE**. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited.";

DAN
Honestly that's not a very smart thing to do. Sure it prevents some people from stealing pictures/content but it also pisses a lot of people off. I'd just put a big watermark on my images and not disable right click. Or if you're going to disable it then disable it but don't have the box come up because you're basically accusing everyone that comes to your site of not being a paying customer.

Just my experience.

I do all of my proofing galleries at Zenfolio. You can see them at my website below. If you just want a nice website to display your photos you can get a nice flash site at portfoliositez. If you decide to go with zenfolio use this referral code and you can save some money. 5HV-17T-Q3Y

Most reactions

New Topics

Back