BEST place to buy a 5x7 binder for photos?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by abaco_ian, Aug 3, 2009.

1. abaco_ian

abaco_ian TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    hi all,

i want to start a album or binder for my shots in 5x7 and want one that i can add sleeves too that i can just take out if someone wants to purchase a print. what and where would be the best or simpliest kind of binder and pockets for me to purchase? i want to be able to buy about 100 pockets or sleeves for a low price. thank you for your help.

ian

2. CxThree

CxThree TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'd say to try a local crafts store in your city as a first choice. Looks like there are lots of fairly cheap options online also. I see some here (5x7 Photo Albums) that store 200+ pictures in a leather album for $15. Never tried them. Just a bing.com search.

3. JerryPH

JerryPH No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Funny coincidence... check out Costco, I just was there and they had like 3 different kinds specifically for 5X7 pictures. I was pleasantly surprised, becuase I was looking for one earlier, but ended up getting a 3-pack of albums for my sister, but these were for 4X6 photos. The 3-pack for 4X6 shots was like $19.95.