best place to upload pics to?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by puyjapin, Jun 29, 2009.

1. puyjapin

puyjapin TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was considering getting my own site, in fact ive registered a web address but dont feel to confident with the company i registered it with, they have standard templates etc for designs....
    Im either looking for a good site like flickr or photobucket but with a slideshow or my own site. Anyonw suggest a good online build your own site or otherwise a decent place to upload which allows albums to be created and isnt too cluttered.
    thanks

2. Dylan-Fishman

Dylan-Fishman TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  3. KmH

KmH Helping photographers learn to fish Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    There are litterally hundreds to choose from. If you're going to build your own all you need is a host. On second thought what I call build your own and what you call build your own probably aren't the same thing. Do you code, xhtml, css, javascript etc?

4. dsypick

dsypick TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I am curious of a site as well. I am NOT "code" savvy and would like to have a "professional" looking site to show my photos and for prospective clients can review my work as well. I have checked a few free sites but they are VERY limited on space and options. What would be a good site that would let me do this??