Best prices for print sizes

MorningDusk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am 16 years old and hoping in the many years to come that I'll be able to be an photographer as a side job whenever I can get the chance. ( Hoping to become a dentist ) Anyways I own a Nikon D40 DSLR camera that I have had for 3 months already and I love it to death, and I had a question on what are the best prices to set with print sizes? I have a printer at my house where I am able to print prints straight from home, but the question is what should I set my prices when I get a higher lens to work with, or when I start going to local horse shows to take pictures?

I would greatly appriciate any comments or help if possible, thank you so much in advance :hug::

Thank you Batonrougeart =) I am also going to provide free photo editing to touch up on the photo they want. However if its something pretty darn big in the photo they don't want I'll probably charge just a little extra to take it out. Perhaps two dollars more =]

i would suggest you be very careful about how much free touch up work you do. Many photogrpahers have found out the hard way that it can become a huge drain of time and not cost effect.

Sounds fair. Also, when you hear about these shows coming up or know people in them. You can take pictures of the owner and the horse together....or afterwards with their ribbons or trophys for a little extra, since that would be a personal photoshoot. Good luck to you and lets see some pics when you get some together.

Alright, Ann, thank you for the tip and I'll defenatly consider my time and effort into fixing up photos

Batonrougheart, alright that sounds like a good idea :D and I'll be sure to share some pictures whenever I get the chance.

Thank you both for your honest tips

Pop on up to my galleries and you will get info you haven't thought of yet.

Start with CMHA

Thank you! :hug:: Jon, is your main subject horses as well? I'll look into your gallery :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back