Best SLR??????????

Pentax *istD? You mean you haven't had any trouble with it? That's what I heard from a friend who purchased it.

Pentax *istD? You mean you haven't had any trouble with it? That's what I heard from a friend who purchased it.

Well, the on board flash went out on the first one i had, but the camera shop replaced it for me, no problem. It took about a month to get in. The second one i still have, is working just fine and I love it. I've read all the bad reviews about it, and completely disagree with most of hte bad reviews.

i have a heard a lot of good things about the *istD, some bad but mostly good.

My favorite is 10d(owned), the one i dream about is the 1D mark II

Well, my all time favorite SLR is the Pentax K1000 (my first SLR) - the one with metal and glass parts, not that plastic stuff.

I shoot with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel now but at the time I bought it I wished I could have afforded the Pentax *ist Digital.

The Digital Rebel really does nice stuff though - not sure if I'd change now.

ksmattfish said:
35mm: Nikon F3HP

med format: Pentax 67II

I'm reviving this thread because I have a new favorite 35mm SLR

:love:

the Nikon FM2n

1/250th flash sync and everything but the meter still functions when the battery runs out!!! The FM3a looks pretty sweet too, but aperture priority just ain't worth the extra bucks to me.

EDIT: And it has mirror lock up when using the self timer.

I use a Canon rebel 35mm, Canon Digital Rebel, Mamiya- sekor 1000D(it's old but takes great photos). I argue with a buddy of mine over who is better Canon or Pentax. I prefer Canon because the lens are superb.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back