Better Barred Owl

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The shots are getting better but the light in Ontario really sucks, how many cloudy days can one place get in a winter. The low light kept my shutter speed down and I blew the action shots :( I will have to try again sometime soon.

barred3jan2006_1690.jpg

barred3jan2006_1707.jpg

barred3jan2006_1789.jpg

barred3jan2006_1734.jpg

barred3jan2006_1793.jpg

barred3jan2006_1798.jpg

barred_3jan2006_1732.jpg

barred3jan2006_1753.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

Rain, rain and more rain for Wednesday. Man, this weather bites. I was hoping to get back this moring for another crack at some action shots.

Eric

These are great shots AIric!! Nicely done.. LOVE that close up of his face..

wowo, great pics again............really great
And in #6 it looks like he is immitating the hunchback of the Notre Dame.....awesome :)

awesome airic, that first one is classic! love the rest too... beautiful captures of a beautiful owl! good luck on the action shots, i'll trade you a day or two of rain for a day or two of sunshine... it hasn't rained here since early september...

Beautiful owl! Given the lighting situation you're dealing with, you pulled quite a few keepers here. It will get better! :sun:

I think #7, with him taking off, is wonderful! :D

JTHphoto said:
awesome airic, that first one is classic! love the rest too... beautiful captures of a beautiful owl! good luck on the action shots, i'll trade you a day or two of rain for a day or two of sunshine... it hasn't rained here since early september...

I will take that trade right about now. It has been raining all day and most of the snow is now gone. I can only remember one day of sunshine in the past 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

Eric

Totally awesome Airic. You still take killer shots...no matter what the light is like
I know how your feelin with this weather. Im lookin for indoor stuff to do this weekend now. I gave up on the sun

Eric,
I like #4 best.
"WHO, WHO" says you need the sun to photograph owls anyway?

I think you pulled it off well, what a great series!

Most reactions

Back