better light!

Excellent work. These are just a pure delight to view. :thumbup: I can see why #8 would be your fave of the series; that wingspan just makes you stop and stare. :)

Smiply stunning series! So crisp and great variety of angles!

WOW raymond... absolutely super :hail:

Raymond J Barlow said:
Thanks so much everyone! Believe it or not, I lost 66% of this days shoot... I was more then a little upset with myself as you can all well imagine. All causes by a virus and my stupidity.

O well, look forward, and remember the past.

Only JTH mentioned he liked 8 .. It was my personal fav., and I will be working hard on getting more shots like 6 this winter., thanks again everyone!

that's a bummer about losing so many good shots, i bet there were some really good ones in there if they were anything like these, but you have a good attitude about it. I lost one of my favorite negatives once as the whole sheet flew out of of my jeep while driving down the highway, :grumpy: but you live and learn. I like the close up in #2, but yeah, #8 to me is one of the best in this series, i love the lighting with the shadows under the wings, and it's overall presence/stature/character, and the sharpness - just an all around great shot. is this a falcon?

man alive....these are so spectacular... its just no way to describe this...

but the eagles breath ....that one shot makes me just stare in awe...

all the bowing guys are yours raymond...!!! blow that one up...!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back