Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_4570-Edit-2_2.jpg

Interesting. I would be tempted to crop & clone the people out of the background.

How about Between a Rock and a Hard Place?

Raj... this is... I don't know...
I get why did you shot it, but... I don't know... It doesn't feel ok

I can see wanting to crop or clone the other people out, but for me, that would take away the commentary. If anything, I'd crop out the left section, between the shadow of the big bottle cap thing and the wooden post; then the story is highlighted.

This is a sad picture for me. "Lonely siesta" is the title that I can't get out of my head when looking at it.

meh. I would just leave it alone if it were mine. seems "okay" enough for what it is. If anything else i would agree with limr. i cant see the cloning. But of course, i am not really into cloning things. I have that perception if you are doing that much cloning in your photos you probably should be taking different photos. (but yeah, you all know i am biased that way)

I can see wanting to crop or clone the other people out, but for me, that would take away the commentary. If anything, I'd crop out the left section, between the shadow of the big bottle cap thing and the wooden post; then the story is highlighted.

This is a sad picture for me. "Lonely siesta" is the title that I can't get out of my head when looking at it.

I had to try this:

croptastic.JPG

Interesting. I would be tempted to crop & clone the people out of the background.

How about Between a Rock and a Hard Place?
Although it's not a Rock, the title is really catchy, updated! :D

Raj... this is... I don't know...
I get why did you shot it, but... I don't know... It doesn't feel ok
:blueface:

What big bottle cap! :confused-72:
I like your title too, but it seems TPF only allows one title paer thread! :345:

Huh... they really don't gather moss.
I bet you thought that's a rock..

@W.Y.Photo I think I like your version better than mine, thanks! :allteeth:
=============================
QUIZ FOR EVERYONE: What's that black rock like thing providing the shade to the lady? I wonder if anyone here can guess :lol:

QUIZ FOR EVERYONE: What's that black rock like thing providing the shade to the lady? I wonder if anyone here can guess :lol:

It was all Limr!! I'm just the one who did the cropping.

To answer your quiz: It's obviously a Frisbee.

Well then, guess what that is and I'll go :allteeth: :345:

It was all Limr!! I'm just the one who did the cropping.

To answer your quiz: It's obviously a Frisbee.
:laughing: Very close.. :laughing:

Most reactions

Back