BEWARE, the Second: Rape Field Frenzy!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Get ready for some more green plus yellow this time.

41a_websize.jpg

49a_websize.jpg

45a_websize.jpg

63a_websize.jpg

54a_websize.jpg

(See that little shed and the red tool? I can take you there, as well, if you want to).

80a_websize.jpg

76a_websize.jpg

Wow, rape fields again! Cool shots, I like the closeup. So you had a no wind at that time :) But hey, the bees are missing ... flown away?

Stefan

Guess so....
There is a picture with a fly on one of the blossoms somewhere... but I felt I had to put brakes on me this morning...!!!! (More so since I am still itching to send in more, landscape themes, but yet again different).

Oh to be able to get close enough to these fields to take some decent shots. Everywhere I look at the moment, the yellow stands out at me. Unfortunately, if I get within a mile I'm sneezing too much to hold the camera still!

Thanks for showing us the gorgeous colours here. You live in a very beautiful area.

Great shots. I really like Number 6, that is excellent.

Awsome stuff! I agree with the others, number six is really beautiful :thumbup:
I really like four, five and seven as well. these are definatly some of my favorites of yours

#6 ansd #7 form. Looks like canola; i think we stopped calling it rape years ago in canada.
Anyway some very nice shots. I especially like the strip of gold in #7

Thank you all for your very kind remarks.
I must admit I was quite happy with the outcome of these, too. ;)
My favourite at first was Photo 7, the horse chestnut. (There are two more photos when the sun did NOT shine through a hole in the clouds, and compared to those, this one really "shines"). But I also like No.6 now ... and - hey, as I said: I am quite happy with the outcome. :)

"Canola" you say it can also be called, JonK?
Don't find that one in my dictionary, but I do admit that it sounds much, much friendlier than "rape" (!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back